Our Company Culture
Our Company Culture
Our culture can be described by some key components including our Mission and Vision, which defines our daily purpose and aspirations, while our Operating Principles define the way we manage ourselves and our business.
Our Mission & Vision
- Make structures stronger and last longer
- To provide an enriching work experience for our people so they develop, have fun, and grow with us
- To be the industry leader in developing and implementing technology driven solutions that make structures stronger and last longer
- Create a growth environment for our people that is inclusive, fun, and caring
Our Operating Principles
- Be positively focused in all situations and interactions; turn every problem into an opportunity
- Engage your team; solutions are found within your team
- Leadership is all around us
- Learn and teach
- Hire people for the right qualities
- Give without expecting anything in return
- Set clear goals and expectations with your team
- Continually challenge your team and yourself to excel
- Plan and execute; success is in the details
- See and be seen
- Encourage improvement
- Celebrate success with your team often
- Safety 24/7 – Know it, live it
- Quality – Know it, deliver it
- Be creative
- Do the right thing
- Exceed your customer’s expectations
- Promote an inclusive and caring environment
Safety 24/7 is an integral part of a PULLMAN employee’s personal commitment to his or her own safety, as well as to the safety of friends, family, and co-workers. This commitment creates a culture of safety on our jobsites, in our manufacturing facilities, offices, and in our private lives.
Frontline Safety puts into action the principles of Safety 24/7. It provides strategic initiatives to empower technicians, craftsmen, and mechanics to create and maintain a safe working environment. It also holds all levels of personnel accountable for their safety and the safety of others.
Every project employs the same Frontline Safety strategies:
- High level management and technician/craft involvement
- A project specific safety committee
- Continuous task hazard analysis
- Safety observation processes
- Regularly scheduled jobsite safety audits
- Continuous improvement planning and execution
Frontline Safety strategies have proven effective in creating safe and healthy work environments while improving productivity and reducing delays, costs, and liability.
Building safety as a core value has become an integral part of the health and well-being of ourselves and those around us, and has been critical to the success of our projects and our company’s growth.