Safety 24/7 is an integral part of a PULLMAN employee’s personal commitment to his or her own safety, as well as to the safety of friends, family and co-workers. This commitment creates a culture of safety on our jobsites, in our manufacturing facilities, offices, and in our private lives.
Frontline Safety puts into action the principles of Safety 24/7. It provides strategic initiatives to empower technicians, craftsmen and mechanics to create and maintain a safe working environment. It also holds all levels of personnel accountable for their safety and the safety of others.
Every project employs the same Frontline Safety strategies:
Frontline Safety strategies have proven effective in creating safe and healthy work environments while improving productivity and reducing delays, costs and liability.
- High level management and technician/craft involvement
- A project specific safety committee
- Continuous task hazard analysis
- Safety observation processes
- Regularly scheduled jobsite safety audits
- Continuous improvement planning and execution